1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Experience buying accounts from FUTTIME

Discussion in 'General market' started by tijsbastiaansen, May 14, 2019.

1. tijsbastiaansen

VIP Member

Hey everyone,

Around 2 weeks ago i bought some webapp accounts from futtime. Initially he gave me the accounts within 5 minutes, so that was pretty good. Then i checked the accounts, and only a few of them were working. He told me he would replace the accounts which were not working. Then he started to partially ignore me, and today i still did not receive my replacements. The only thing he did sent me, was a partial refund, but not the whole amount.
    So this is basically my experience, and i hope he will still replace my accounts as soon as possible. If he does, i will update you guys here!

2. tijsbastiaansen

VIP Member

So he refunded nearly the full amount now after 2 weeks , so he is no scammer in the end guys :)

3. Connor Jeffery

Yep this kid should be banned he scammed me 200 EURO around 2 weeks ago havent even made a case on it becuase its useless

guillecripiani likes this.
  4. Wito

Wito New Member
    VIP Member

because admins are letting him to scam people? i dont know but its sounds weird why he is not kicked yet, he sell 2 accs proper then thief on 20 accs XD

5. masutis825

masutis825 Member

haha this is from your first accs tijsen?