1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Rules and Guidelines

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by r4messne, Oct 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. r4messne

r4messne Moderator
    Staff Member

Please read and abide by...

Please do
    · Remember the human. When you communicate online, all you see is a computer screen. When talking to someone you might want to ask yourself "Would I say it to the person's face?" or "Would I be upset if someone said this to me?"
    · Adhere to the same standards of behavior online that you follow in real life.
    · Use proper grammar and spelling. Intelligent communication requires a standard system of communication. Be open to gentle corrections.
    · Post to the most appropriate forum possible.
    · Like. If you think something contributes to conversation, or will help people.
    · Search for duplicates before posting. Redundant posts add nothing new to previous conversations. That said, sometimes bad timing, a bad title, or just plain bad luck can cause an interesting story to fail to get noticed. Feel free to post something again if you feel that the earlier posting didn't get the attention it deserved and you think you can do better.
    · Consider posting constructive criticism
    · Report any spam you find.
    · Browse the the questions section before asking for help. Most likely someone has had your problem and has had it resolved.
    · Use an "Innocent until proven guilty" mentality with scammers. Unless there is obvious proof that a scammer did something wrong, please don't say a user is a scammer. Report it in the scammer section and move on.
    · Read over your submission for mistakes before submitting, especially the title of the submission. Comments and the content of self posts can be edited after being submitted, however, the title of a post can't be. Make sure the facts you provide are accurate to avoid any confusion down the line.
    · Help other members of the community.
    · PM Moderators if you feel threatened or need additional help. We are always here for assistance :)

Please don't
    · Engage in illegal activity. Scamming will be banned immediately causing you to lose your membership fee.
    · Post someone's personal information, or post links to personal information. This includes links to public Facebook pages and screenshots of Facebook pages with the names still legible.
    · Repost duplicate information. Please read the forum or search before posting a new thread.
    · Be rude at all. By choosing not to be rude, you increase the overall civility of the community and make it better for all of us.

· Conduct personal attacks on other commentators. Rude comments and other distracting attacks do not add anything to the conversation and violates the safety of the member and will not be tolerated.
    · Insult others. Insults do not contribute to a rational discussion. Constructive Criticism, however, is appropriate and encouraged.
    · Troll. Trolling does not contribute to the conversation.
    · Use the shout box as a market place. Read the rules on how to post in the market in the market sticky.
    · Sell buylists. This creates a lot of scammer activity. Do not engage in it as the seller and buyer could be banned.
    · Hint at asking for likes. "Show me some love!", "Can I get a like?", "Like if this helped you!” All of this is not allowed in your signature or on your post. Let the community like what it likes. If you have to ask you probably don’t deserve it.
    · Write titles in ALL CAPS.
    · Make comments that lack content. Phrases such as "this", "lol", and "I came here to say this" are not witty, original, or funny, and do not add anything to the discussion.
    · Share the bot with others. Its $5 for 5 accounts. Support the developer and have each of you get your own license.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.