1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Sell Coins Using the GTE Plugin

Discussion in 'Guides' started by tomosh22, Jan 18, 2017.

1. tomosh22

tomosh22 Trusted

ENGATE HAS CONFIRMED THIS PLUGIN IS BROKEN. I WILL UPDATE THIS IF IT IS FIXED. IN THE MEANTIME ASK GTE TO SWITCH YOUR ACCOUNT TO AUTOBOX, I WILL MAKE A SEPERATE TUTORIAL FOR THIS SOON

GTE (short for gametradeeasy) allows you to sell your coins and receive your payment automatically whenever you have the plugin turned on. This thread will explain how to setup up your GTE account and start selling

1. Create an account at the top right of this page: http://www.gametradeeasy.com
    [​IMG]
    2. Add service.gametradeeasy2 on skype and wait for him to reply to you

3. He will ask you to message him the email of the account you created in step 1
    He will then ask you to confirm your GTE account info, he will ask if you are selling FIFA
    When you have answered these questions he will ask if you want "AUTOBOX" or "API", reply with "API"

4. Take note of the account information he gives you, this is what you will be using to sell your coins.
    There should be an account number (e.g. 7837210), a password (e.g. &bGCxqZX) and an API key which will be a long string of numbers and letters

5. Download the FUTMATE GTE plugin from
    https://futmatebot.com/community/threads/igvault-gte-api.1973/
    [​IMG]

6. Extract the zip into the "Plugins" folder inside your FUTMATE folder (if you don't know where this is then right click on the FUTMATE dektop icon and click "Open file location") You should end up with this
    [​IMG]

7. Open FUTMATE and go to Options -> Plugins, then click on "IGVault Autobox API" and click Run

8. This window should open
    [​IMG]
    In the "Partner ID" box put the account number you got from GTE on Skype

In "API key" put the API key

In "Platform" put the platform of the coins you will be selling

In "Min coin" put the minimum amount of coins you want each of your accounts to have, so the plugin won't sell from an account if it will put the balance below this number. If you want you can leave this blank and check the "Till highest value....." box which will not sell from that account if the balance will go below what is needed to buy the most expensive player on its buylist. Or you can both check it and fill in the textbox if you want but I would only do this if you think the prices of your players will fluctuate

In "Reject above (coins)" put the maximum price player you want the plugin to buy, GTE uses a variety of player prices to transfer the coins, usually between 9,000 and 9,700. The lower you set this the lower the chance of getting a selling ban but the longer it will take to transfer the coins. I personally set it to 9200 and have not been banned (yet)

In "Delay (ms)" put the time you want the plugin to wait before buying the GTE players. I put it on 5000

In "Reject below..." put the lowest price per mil that you are willing to sell for (GTE prices fluctuate). This is all down to personal preference

9. Finally hit start and the plugin will begin selling coins from any account that is logged into FUTMATE. To track your coin selling go to http://autobox.igvault.com/ffa17/partner/login and login using the account details you noted down from Skype. Here you can see the current coin prices per 1,000 coins for each platform, the platform you are currently selling on and the players that GTE has listed for your accounts to buy. To see how much you have earned click on "REPORT" and click on "SHOW REPORT", here you can see how many coins you have sold today (GTE time zone is UTC +8) aswell as how much you have earned. The money will be transferred to your paypal the day after you sell the coins (keep in mind the GTE time zone). At the time of writing the GTE accountant is away so payments will be made every odd numbered day (21st, 23rd etc.)
    [​IMG]

If this guide has helped you in any way, please leave a like, thank you.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  2. Kieran

Kieran Member

This is great! Well done! Very informative!

3. Ontox

Ontox Watcher

Thanks a bunch, will sure be using this when I start selling!

4. buzzmee533

buzzmee533 New Member

Sorry for disturb,
    But it's show : " No remaining player(s) ---> What does it mean ??? Or I'd set something wrong at below :
    [​IMG]

Please help me .
    Thanks for reading.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
  5. tomosh22

tomosh22 Trusted

buzzmee533 likes this.
  6. Ontox

Ontox Watcher

Alrighty, waiting :)

7. thealex9817

thealex9817 New Member

Is working now?

8. tomosh22

tomosh22 Trusted

No

9. Escabano

Escabano Member

guys, was this plugin fixed or not yet?

10. Yoyoboul

Yoyoboul New Member

"partner authorize failed"

11. Ahmed Ali

Ahmed Ali Member

Is this fixed yet?

12. caioalvesp

caioalvesp Member

this still working?

13. caioalvesp

caioalvesp Member

Thanks for the answer. But where i find this "AOI selling"? Is already included in the bot?

I did not get the bot yet. But if he has this function I will subscribe now

14. caioalvesp

caioalvesp Member

And this function exists only in professional and unlimited?

15. caioalvesp

caioalvesp Member

Thank so much for your help! And I want to buy 2 xb1 unlocked accounts from you. Send me a pm with details

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
  16. Baby

Baby New Member

It is no longer relevant. They no longer issue api keys

17. FUTMarket

FUTMarket New Member

any methods to i can sell my coins safetly and auto ?