1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please share your information about your ban!

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Danielking88, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Danielking88

Danielking88 Member

This post is only about ban of botting (don't write here about coins transfering ban)

Please all of you who got ban recently in the ban wave , share your information
    and together we will understand the new banning method of EA

please share!
    in the last 1-5 days before the web app market ban:

1.) How many hours your account work in a day and how ?

2.) How many days in a row did you account works before the ban ?

3.) while the bot worked, did you do sleep? if yes how many minutes/hours works how much time sleep ?

4.) share other relevant information

2. RenzovZ

RenzovZ Member

This won’t get you anywhere. There are so many factors involved, that asking these 3 questions won’t answer your question. And above all, the amount of people that are going to react on this are far less than you need to pick out even the slightest of a conclusion. Anyways, good luck :)

3. Sneakey

Sneakey Moderator
    Staff Member

And the bans/warnings are totally random. Some of my accounts run more the a month with getting captcha every 1,5 hour for 3 weeks now without getting a warning or what so ever. But i get warnings on a accounts who are 2 weeks old and only got 2 or 3 captchas in total

4. Danielking88

Danielking88 Member

I have many experience in that.
    I understand a lot but there is new type of detection and I need to understand it

5. Danielking88

Danielking88 Member

About your accounts that got bans.
    How much hours do you run it per day ?
    And how much days is it run in a week?

6. Sneakey

Sneakey Moderator
    Staff Member

Run 7 days a week. I use long breaks and mid long sleeps. They run about 13 hours a day but that is including hours breaks and sleeps

7. RenzovZ

RenzovZ Member

That’s good, but it takes some real optimism to think that this study will answer it. Doing such research on a topic that is this random won’t give you any concrete answers and will just be too time consuming. A new way of spotting botting activities will be fully in action before you can take a conclusion from this. Again, I’m not being negative for the sake of it, just trying to save you some time :)

8. Danielking88

Danielking88 Member

I am a programmer and trust me this is not random, it's automatic tool with triggers, and I am trying to detect it

9. Danielking88

Danielking88 Member

13 hours in a day on average with some sleep in the middle etc?
    13 hours of how much rpm?

and 7 days in row/13 hours a day in a row (day by day) ?

10. RenzovZ

RenzovZ Member

I mean random as a term in chemistry when I was still in college haha. It means that the group of people is too small to be able to conclude a study that is this large of a scale, and can change at any given time. It’s not worth it to spend hours and hours when they can just change a variable, which in this case is the way of spotting botters, and your whole study just goes woosh :)

11. herecy88

herecy88 New Member

Also programmer. Using a custom built bot without any locks since release until the day before yesterday. Double-checked all code, nothing detectable IMO. Guesses: A heuristic analyzing behaviour such as using the transfer market excessively. Other theory: Amount of transfers with a high price range percentage (e.g. more than 10 and you are gone). It must be something the normal user does not. Could also be tied to console logins. The locks are surely not random, but delayed - EA are smart, to cloak the reason of a ban they delay the lock for a few days, sometimes longer.

12. n_word_420

n_word_420 New Member

Twisted about 35-40 accounts, which were more than 1 month. Lost about 3 the day before yesterday, and 5 yesterday. The number of requests per day is 1500, not more. The bot's working time was 70 minutes, and 55 minutes rest. 4 requests per minute. Bot work time with pauses, purchases and sales - 14 hours. And 4 hours with pauses and only sales. Received information from a private bot that the case may be in the code captcha. But the information may not be verifiable. Not your bot was used, but a friend used yours and as a result he had 20 bans (used no more than 1000 requests per day)

13. Sneakey

Sneakey Moderator
    Staff Member

what i find interesting if there are ppl who got locks and bans who are not using a anticaptcha tool

14. herecy88

herecy88 New Member

I am solving all manually so that cannot be it. There was a bug in the Funcaptcha that led to forced reloads, but also accounts without recent captchas are affected.

15. calicojack

calicojack New Member

Got 1 permanent ban and 1 TM lock , different accounts, same settings manual captcha solved, no warning, nothing unusual, captcha popped up every 3 days.
    We are flagged already, even if you stopped now they will ban you in a week or so. It happened last year. How you get banned it's random, they won't tell you the real reason.

16. BjornD

BjornD Member

more than 1 month no bans or no warnings. I botted with 23 accounts in random time but around 6-7hr a day. I solved the captcha manually and there where no problems. RPM is 8 and use 5000 Request a day. 2 weeks ago i started with anti captcha, got more captcha's in some of the accounts and until now 3 locked accounts.... RPM and request a day and the players are the same. Some accounts i got 1 captcha a day, other accounts i got 5-8 captcha a day...

17. n_word_420

n_word_420 New Member

I'm certainly not a programmer, and maybe it will not help anyone, but here are a few words from another bot about the information about the captcha code: "
    Atm Ask mode dont' work cause funcaptcha change code (use Galaxy and new format file) fixing ask code can require a bit of work and if they will change code again we waste time.

Our solution is builtin web browser inside bot (then should be like web app, and if they will change code bot will auto adapt by it self). I don't have ETA for this thing cause it is first time i use this solution i hope to do proof of concept for today."

18. herecy88

herecy88 New Member

@n_word_420 I am using only the native web app to solve captchas, still locks.

calicojack and Totti240282 like this.
  19. Danielking88

Danielking88 Member

Did someone got ban in account that he opened?

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  20. Danielking88

Danielking88 Member

Did you get ban in account that you made ? (was opened by you)