1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're experiencing update error then please download the new zip file and overwrite the old FUTMate.exe with the new one.
    Dismiss Notice

What is the best way of transfering coins?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Paulinho, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Paulinho

Paulinho New Member
    VIP Member

Hello guys, I sell some coins since fifa 19 on PS4, i was never a HUGE seller or something but i manage to sell a couple of millions per montb.. i’ve always transfered coins to my buyers like that:

inform/otw/special card: bid of 440k on a higuain otw (example) that values 50k.. bidding on 1/2 cards with each account i have, same ps4, in fact I always use ps4 for this, i have two ps4, on the same network.

on fifa 20 i’ve been working the same way until i had FOUR accounts market been locked from transfering coins.. 2 on the same day on january and 2 last week, i was using each pair to send something like 1kk~1.3kk coins on the bid, sold the players after and played a couple of matches of SB before turning it off.

Before january i had NEVER got any bans or warnings

Is there any possibility that now my ps4 systems are now on a “watchlist” or something like that? Because i’ve moved to a new place and got a new internet IP, shoudn’t be any problem with internet connection..

How do you guys do to transfer your coins to buyers/main account?

2. Ethan Lockley

Ethan Lockley New Member
    VIP Member

use informs and dont do min and max buy nows so say 23000 start and 28000 BN